We are really pleased to publish online our Little Book, an output of the WASHable Project.
This Little Book tells you what community engagement is within the context of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH). The benefits of community engagement and participatory approaches to tackling WASH challenges in sub-Saharan Africa, as well as the barriers and ways of overcoming these. Also, it tells you about the role of women in WASH and it offers a list of good practices, methods and lessons learned for effectively introducing and/or enhancing community engagement in WASH related projects in sub-Saharan Africa.
The Little Book can be downloaded for free and is available in:
- English (high Resolution – 1.8 MB)
- English (low Resolution – 1 MB)
- Français (haute résolution – 2.1 MB)
- Français (basse résolution – 1.2 MB)
- Português (alta resolução – 4.8 MB)
- Português (baixa resolução – 1 MB)